Use per in a sentence
- A photographer came up the other day and wanted to make some views, and I shall send you the result per this mail. 
- I can believe this, because my own case was somewhat similar, as per my former article. 
- This proves, by the number left in stock, that one Fourth of July per year is now inadequate, the country has grown so. 
- He put down the figure, forty per cent. 
- I feel quite sure that the average profit to her on these books, above cost of manufacture, is all of seven hundred per cent. 
- I already had six of them per week, before. 
- If the drug or the blister takes five per cent. 
- Important as per my conversation with you. 
- If he lent money, he never demanded more than eight per cent.; and he never pressed his debtors unduly. 
- The suffering combatant is liable to want all his stamina, and five per cent. 
- All noxious agents, all appliances which are not natural food or stimuli, all medicines proper, cost a patient, on the average, five per cent. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word per in a sentence? How do you use per in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word per? It may also be related to teachings, course primary school, teach school special education, and lesson.
Example sentences with the word per, a sentence example for per, and per in sample sentence.