Use peered in a sentence
- At the third verse he started up, and an eager, sun-burned face peered from the half-darkness at the singer. 
- Clasping her hands upon her breast, she peered up into his face, and gasped: He took her hands in his. 
- It is hard to tell what he thought as he stood there and peered into the darkness of the other room-the living-room of the house. 
- As Clark talked they peered out from under their blankets, once, twice, thrice. 
- Ephum put down the duster, peered out of the door of the private office, and closed it softly. 
- For a moment she peered at Honora over the glasses lightly poised on the uncertain rim of her nose. 
- We peered out of the loophole together and through the little orchard we had planted. 
- She turned hurriedly, glanced around the room, and then peered down the dark stairway. 
- Then he covered all but the huge, unlovely face, and, kneeling, peered down at it pitifully. 
- Venters peered far ahead, studying the lay of the land. 
- Even the old Neapolitan nurse, who was predicting future events from a pack of cards, dropped them and peered out. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word peered in a sentence? How do you use peered in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word peered? It may also be related to school, homework students, classrooms, school k-12, find a school, schooling, and education.
Example sentences with the word peered, a sentence example for peered, and peered in sample sentence.