Use peer in a sentence
- I used to wander among those rigid corpses, and peer into their austere faces, by the hour. 
- I was richer than any other person in the world, and now I am that pauper without peer. 
- He was a poor Irish peer, with no wide circle of acquaintance, come of a family none too popular. 
- So judged, it is even possible that Patay has no peer among that few just mentioned, but stand alone, as the supremest of historic conflicts. 
- Each one was his equal in manly virtue, and the worthy peer of his Imperial self. 
- Barine might assure herself that he, who was the peer of any Macedonian noble in the city, would have done this for no one else. 
- Another amusement I had was to climb into the deep windows and peer through the blinds across the front garden into the street. 
- As a far-reaching and effective beneficent moral force she had no peer in her time among either, monarchs or commoners. 
- For brevity, succinctness, and concentration, it is perhaps without its peer in the literature of murder. 
- The peer was almost surprised into obeying. 
- Talking ceased, and all began to peer through the vines. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word peer in a sentence? How do you use peer in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word peer? It may also be related to homeschool classroom, teaching resource student, teach charter, home school, reading schooling, English help, and learning English.
Example sentences with the word peer, a sentence example for peer, and peer in sample sentence.