Use pebbles in a sentence
- He built it with a tail, teeth, fourteen legs, and a snout, and said it ate grass, cattle, pebbles, and dirt with equal enthusiasm. 
- Murmuring and plashing, the forest stream dashed down its steep bed over rocks and amid moss-covered stones and smooth pebbles to the valley. 
- As she did so a few pebbles crumbled away from her feet and fell where Parpon perched. 
- There was no resisting such a command, and I threw myself on the pebbles at her feet. 
- I threw pebbles into the brook, and wished I had held my tongue. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word pebbles in a sentence? How do you use pebbles in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word pebbles? It may also be related to ged highschool, teaches, education, children education classroom, preschool, and school supplies.
Example sentences with the word pebbles, a sentence example for pebbles, and pebbles in sample sentence.