Use passive in a sentence
- Myrtle stood, arrested, whether by fear, or curiosity, or the passive subjection of her muscles to his imperious will, it would be hard to say. 
- Passive endurance is the hardest trial to persons of such a nature. 
- He led her passive, obedient, through the press to the side street, and then he paused and looked into her burning face. 
- His face was passive, but his eyes were burning. 
- He waited opportunity, he arranged all details carefully, he secured the passive agents of his purpose; and when the right day came he acted. 
- Between the brother and sister he remained in this posture, quite unresisting and passive, until Mr Swiveller returned, with a police constable at his heels. 
- His passive face and large melancholy eyes were wonderfully beautiful, and inspired even his mother with a feeling of awe and respect. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word passive in a sentence? How do you use passive in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word passive? It may also be related to back to school, primary school read, school lesson, study, school supplies, teaching higher education, students, and special education.
Example sentences with the word passive, a sentence example for passive, and passive in sample sentence.