Use pardon in a sentence
- Please accept my thanks; and, at the same time, pardon me for not having sooner found time to tender them. 
- The man is promised a pardon only in case he voluntarily takes the oath. 
- But they must pardon him if he remained a shorter time than he himself would desire, as the physician was urging his return home. 
- Do you pardon me? 
- Will you pardon me for asking what the horses of your army have done since the battle of Antietam that fatigues anything? 
- When Laura was convicted, then the public would tern around and abuse the governor if he did; not pardon her. 
- Men may pardon, but this divine Principle alone reforms the sinner. 
- Yes, that must be it; and the grudge that Macrinus now showed against the Alexandrians hastened the pardon which Caesar silently accorded him. 
- So I said: This was lightning from a clear sky, for unexpectedness; and the relief of it was like pardon to a prisoner. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word pardon in a sentence? How do you use pardon in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word pardon? It may also be related to preschools special education, kindergarten school, tuition, and learn English.
Example sentences with the word pardon, a sentence example for pardon, and pardon in sample sentence.