Use overtake in a sentence
- We arrived in the forenoon, and short-handed; for Satan got left behind somewhere that morning, and did not overtake us until after nightfall. 
- And he realized that he must and would overtake Jerry Card in this straight course of five miles. 
- In one place seven wild elephants crossed the track, but two of them got away before I could overtake them. 
- Barouche might start for the station, overtake Luzanne and prevent her leaving. 
- Medius hurried forward and was so fortunate as to overtake the steward, who had been superintending the operation, before he reached the garden-gate. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word overtake in a sentence? How do you use overtake in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word overtake? It may also be related to learn teach school, become a teacher continuing education, school districts teachings, esl, and private schools.
Example sentences with the word overtake, a sentence example for overtake, and overtake in sample sentence.