Use orpheus in a sentence
- Orpheus turned quickly to punish the prophet of evil; but he had disappeared in the crowd and the tide of men had borne him onwards. 
- The votary of the Muses was dead; and a few minutes after Orpheus, too, fell senseless. 
- Behind them came Orpheus, now and then throwing out a persuasive word to soothe the indignant matron. 
- I could hardly, like Orpheus, call her beautiful. 
- Orpheus, after seeing his parents killed in the fight at the Serapeum, was carried, sorely wounded, to the sick-house of which Eusebius was spiritual director. 
- He, too, had heard the champing of horses and had seen the moving mountain which Orpheus had described. 
- Presently, however, as he watched Orpheus gazing in speechless delight at its magnificent proportions he could not forbear. 
- Orpheus followed them closely for, though the troops had succeeded in quelling the uproar, the city was still in a state of ferment. 
- Music was the bond between her and Orpheus, and when her soul was stirred she could feel and express herself in music. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word orpheus in a sentence? How do you use orpheus in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word orpheus? It may also be related to tuition students, educations, educ, degree, children education learn, montessori school, school supplies, teaches, and school.
Example sentences with the word orpheus, a sentence example for orpheus, and orpheus in sample sentence.