Use oranges in a sentence
- I am told that these oranges are sold for a couple of francs a hundred. 
- It is putting sweetness, too, into the oranges, which, I observe, are getting redder and softer day by day. 
- Oranges, pine-apples, bananas, strawberries, lemons, limes, mangoes, guavas, melons, and a rare and curious luxury called the chirimoya, which is deliciousness itself. 
- I, in turn, sigh, shrug my shoulders, and put down the oranges, amid a chorus of exclamations over my graspingness. 
- At length I select two oranges, and again demand the price. 
- He proposes to give me five big oranges for four sous. 
- I at length determine upon a bold stroke, and resolve to show myself the Napoleon of oranges, or to meet my Waterloo. 
- They have beans, carrots, turnips, cabbages, and a little maize; pineapples, fig trees, custard-apples, and oranges; lemons, and cocoanuts. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word oranges in a sentence? How do you use oranges in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word oranges? It may also be related to elementary school online course, school uniforms, activities high school, teaching resource, writing class, learn, and special education.
Example sentences with the word oranges, a sentence example for oranges, and oranges in sample sentence.