Use opposed in a sentence
- But honest Appenzelder, who frankly contradicted everything opposed to the truth, would not let this statement pass. 
- I had several times essayed to go myself, but the old man had always opposed it and entreated me to remain. 
- Eva eagerly opposed this view, maintaining that true piety could be most surely found in the order of St. 
- Art, in the same language, as opposed to Nature, means an intentional resort to extraordinary abnormal impressions for the relief of disease. 
- Joan pleaded, persuaded, reasoned; gaining ground little by little, but opposed step by step by the council. 
- Many incidents were opposed to it, yet it was possible. 
- Understanding the spirit of our institutions to aim at the elevation of men, I am opposed to whatever tends to degrade them. 
- Nature, in medical language, as opposed to Art, means trust in the reactions of the living system against, ordinary normal impressions. 
- A few, however, frowned, and would have opposed the suggestion, but that curiosity mastered them. 
- He had never before heard him opposed, or seen him really angry. 
- The Yankees who are opposed to it may be most flumerous; but, in military phrase, the battlefield is too far from their base of operations. 
- But Hermon and Myrtilus opposed this proposal with equal decision. 
- On Saturday evening I replied, and reminded him of a Supreme Court decision which he opposed for at least several years. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word opposed in a sentence? How do you use opposed in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word opposed? It may also be related to teachings, elementary education, spelling teach school, school charter, and homework.
Example sentences with the word opposed, a sentence example for opposed, and opposed in sample sentence.