Use offence in a sentence
- The words were uttered in so neutral a way that they were enigmatical, and she could not take offence or be sure of his meaning. 
- It was decided that the offence was only legally improper, and it was natural that Carnac expressed himself strongly. 
- The artist was past taking offence, since Jethro had long ago become for him an engrossing study. 
- I take no offence, and attempt no retort. 
- No cause of offence is obvious, and yet there are many persons who cannot abide the presence of the most innocent little kitten. 
- The greater number of the Egyptian penal laws not only secured the punishment of the criminal, but rendered a repetition of the offence impossible. 
- Besides, experience taught him that an offence would be more easily pardoned the more his master himself disliked the person against whom it was committed. 
- The offence she had just committed was no trivial one. 
- Jacob Bowers is fully pardoned for past offence, upon condition that he returns to duty and re-enlists for three years or during the war. 
- An opportunity would be found to enable him to atone for the offence so recklessly committed. 
- If sentenced for any other offence, telegraph what it is and when he is to be executed. 
- This obscurity was an offence to Wolff Eysvogel, and he was not the man to submit to it. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word offence in a sentence? How do you use offence in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word offence? It may also be related to department of education, find a school learn, school uniforms, tuition, activities educations.
Example sentences with the word offence, a sentence example for offence, and offence in sample sentence.