Use notably in a sentence
- However, on the outskirts changes were apparent enough; notably in dwelling-house architecture. 
- Indeed, he does look notably fine. 
- Notably, at an editorial dinner at one of the clubs in the city. 
- His cheerfulness seldom deserted him, and he was notably kind to the poor. 
- The dresses of both ladies were exceedingly rich, as to material, but as notably modest as to color and ornament. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word notably in a sentence? How do you use notably in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word notably? It may also be related to exercise, training special education, and montessori school.
Example sentences with the word notably, a sentence example for notably, and notably in sample sentence.