Use nicely in a sentence
- Stuff it nicely with yellow paste, not too solid and a little sweetened. 
- In one place we saw a nicely dressed German gentleman without any spectacles. 
- He was, therefore, to keep the grass nicely cut, and to keep his cow at home. 
- This time, Sampson, this moment when all had gone on so well, was so nicely chosen! 
- They went into the little parlor, which was nicely furnished in mahogany and horsehair. 
- It was not that he ignored her frivolous side; it was nicely balanced by the other, and that other seemed growing. 
- Two nicely matched steamers will stay in sight of each other day after day. 
- It flows along so nicely. 
- His hair was short, straight, and smooth, and presently when he turned his head a moment, I saw that it was nicely parted behind. 
- Martha waited very nicely, and I had a person to help her in the kitchen. 
- I was even nicely critical of her to myself. 
- I looked, and down came Sagramor riding again, with his dust brushed off and his veil nicely re-arranged. 
- Along this street, also, the more nicely kept and neatly painted dwellings were chiefly congregated. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word nicely in a sentence? How do you use nicely in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word nicely? It may also be related to help, elementary school teach school, learning English, lessons, educations primary school, college private education, learn, and homeschooling.
Example sentences with the word nicely, a sentence example for nicely, and nicely in sample sentence.