Use neighborhood in a sentence
- The Mavick mansion was on Fifth Avenue in the neighborhood of Central Park. 
- If Edith had urged him to go into Neighborhood Guild work, he could have understood that. 
- The callers rose to go, with an exchange of neighborhood friendliness and invitations. 
- He had retired to Crotona in the neighborhood of Pythagoras and there passed his time in reflection, dying with the tranquillity of a philosopher. 
- Away, away from the neighborhood of this net, which threatened to entangle him in murder and every deed of infamy. 
- I fancied that the neighborhood had not changed, but the coming of Margaret showed me that this was a delusion. 
- That such series of cases have been observed in this country, and in this neighborhood, I proceed to show. 
- The Major did know of a place in the neighborhood where he lived. 
- The hatchments made him smile; which was nothing, they had made the neighborhood cats do that. 
- She did not go to the chapel or in its neighborhood when he was likely to be going to or from service. 
- If he had any correspondents, they were not known to the neighborhood where he was living. 
- But as the Persians left the neighborhood of the Nile and the palace, the streets became smaller. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word neighborhood in a sentence? How do you use neighborhood in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word neighborhood? It may also be related to classroom, montessori school part-time, students, course, homeschool, and school charter.
Example sentences with the word neighborhood, a sentence example for neighborhood, and neighborhood in sample sentence.