Use neighbor in a sentence
- A neighbor suggests that I might put up a scarecrow near the vines, which would keep the birds away. 
- She gave a sprig to her little neighbor, and one to the landlady, and sent another by the hand of Bridget to this old gentleman. 
- It is lucky for us that our next-door neighbor is honest. 
- Each Australian colony fences itself off from its neighbor with a custom-house. 
- I ought to explain who our next-door neighbor is. 
- He made an effort to be civil to his left-hand neighbor, and he affected an ease in replying to cross-table remarks. 
- By what logic can I say that I should have a part in the conduct of this world and that my neighbor should not? 
- For neighbor had begun to look coldly upon neighbor. 
- The test of all prayer lies in the answer to these questions: Do we love our neighbor better because of this asking? 
- Accordingly I asked a neighbor to accompany me. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word neighbor in a sentence? How do you use neighbor in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word neighbor? It may also be related to tutors, lesson plans montessori school, learning, and tefl.
Example sentences with the word neighbor, a sentence example for neighbor, and neighbor in sample sentence.