Use neat in a sentence
- The next morning two horsemen, dressed in neat livery, were waiting before the door of a handsome House in Nobelstrasse, near the market-place. 
- Everything neat and trim and clean like the town. 
- The wrinkled countenance of the old woman, who, even on her sick-bed, retained her neat appearance, expressed shrewdness and energy. 
- He was exceeding neat in a livery of his old master, which he had stripped of the trimmings. 
- Durban is a neat and clean town. 
- Her belongings were in a neat little bundle under her arm. 
- She kept the house scrupulously neat, understood how to prepare tempting dishes from very simple materials, and bought everything she needed for the kitchen. 
- Regularly every evening he went down the stairs and performed the duty he had undertaken with the punctilious care of a neat housewife. 
- Nothing is so fascinating in the hands of the half-informed as a neat dogma; it seems the perfect key to all difficulties. 
- Out of a cloud of dust emerges an automobile, which halts, with protesting brakes, in front of a neat farmhouse, guarded by great maples. 
- Charles gazed suspiciously around the small, neat room. 
- Let them take a healthy moment for preparation, and contrive some last words that shall be neat and to the point. 
- Gerald Shorter, Real Estate, in neat gold letters over the basement floor of the building. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word neat in a sentence? How do you use neat in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word neat? It may also be related to tutoring, grade school teach, kindergarten school, and literacy.
Example sentences with the word neat, a sentence example for neat, and neat in sample sentence.