Use nearing in a sentence
- Both her listeners were sure that they were nearing a thing of deep importance. 
- An opening in the pinyons warned him that he was nearing the height of slope. 
- Upon nearing the summit he halted her with a gesture. 
- Joan divined their state of mind and cried out impetuously: By and by we were nearing Patay; it was about a league away. 
- Now he was nearing the scene of his new labors. 
- The two boats nearing each other, Joan stood up, saluting, and Lafarge did the same. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word nearing in a sentence? How do you use nearing in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word nearing? It may also be related to kindergarten exam, teach, study, become a teacher, and learn English.
Example sentences with the word nearing, a sentence example for nearing, and nearing in sample sentence.