Use narration in a sentence
- Smith understands working up a narration, and makes this combat long and doubtful. 
- It was calculated to lend a lively interest to the narration, and would be invaluable as an advertisement of the adventure. 
- The narration of the captivity is consistent as it stands, and wholly inconsistent with the Pocahontas episode. 
- Richard Swiveller kept his eyes fixed on his visitor during its narration, and directly it was concluded, took the word again. 
- Some quality in her narration brought before me so vividly the scenes of which she spoke that I started when she had finished. 
- In their narration events occur solely by the will of a Napoleon, and Alexander, or in general of the persons they describe. 
- The first book, descriptive of Virginia and its people, is complete; the second book, a narration of discoveries in America, is unfinished. 
- And now occurred another of those personal adventures which made Smith famous by his own narration. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word narration in a sentence? How do you use narration in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word narration? It may also be related to educator, read, primary school, scholarships, learning, high school education tefl, school charter, and preschool.
Example sentences with the word narration, a sentence example for narration, and narration in sample sentence.