Use murmured in a sentence
- It was Achmet the Ropemaker who spoke, his yellow face wrinkling with malice, though his voice but murmured hoarsely. 
- The doctor murmured inarticulately, gave a long gasp or two and was still. 
- Philip murmured something in reply and they were seated. 
- There was a general gasp of awed astonishment, Dickon the mason murmured, with raised eyes and hands: It knocked them absolutely dumb! 
- And still mournfully contemplating it, he murmured in a broken voice: Two little sounds like SPIT! 
- They murmured, says Percy, at our planting in their country. 
- The Seigneur, the Cure, and even the Notary clapped their hands, and murmured praises of the tailor-man. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word murmured in a sentence? How do you use murmured in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word murmured? It may also be related to school uniforms, montessori school part-time, and learn English.
Example sentences with the word murmured, a sentence example for murmured, and murmured in sample sentence.