Use munich in a sentence
- The Munich zoologist von Siebold we first knew intimately years after. 
- The show in the fire-department was so antiquated, that I was convinced that the people of Munich never intend to have any fires. 
- Munich needs the sunlight. 
- Maestro Gombert would set out for Munich the next day, and in doing so must pass the neighbouring city. 
- Yet Munich is not all imitation. 
- So the great grassy meadow at Munich, any morning during the October Fest, is strewn with empty beermugs. 
- The Gottesacker of Munich is called the finest cemetery in Germany; at least, it surpasses them in the artistic taste of its monuments. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word munich in a sentence? How do you use munich in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word munich? It may also be related to education resources, teaching resource, learn English, diploma preschool, educators, teach school, educations back to school, tefl, and tutors.
Example sentences with the word munich, a sentence example for munich, and munich in sample sentence.