Use multiply in a sentence
- To find the weight of the earth take the length of a degree on a meridian and multiply by 6 1/2 pounds. 
- Jethro had learned to read, after a fashion, to write, add, multiply, and divide. 
- The signs of the spring multiply. 
- There is no possible severing of this but would multiply and not mitigate evils among us. 
- Then the doctors ought to study the cases and find out how to multiply them. 
- To find the number of square feet in a room you multiply the room by the number of the feet. 
- Subjects of remarks multiply. 
- The things I may do in my garden multiply on my vision. 
- He says of himself that he cannot multiply seven by twelve with impunity. 
- Now it is curious how progressively little frets grow and multiply after they once get a start. 
- Mournful legends multiply, church-yard ghosts, walking spirits. 
- Multiply such villages all over the country, and we have one of the chief requisites for an ideal republic. 
- They will be a great curiosity there, and it is believed that in our climate they will multiply like rabbits. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word multiply in a sentence? How do you use multiply in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word multiply? It may also be related to learn preschools, literacy esl, montessori universities, exam tuition, education, writing, and grades.
Example sentences with the word multiply, a sentence example for multiply, and multiply in sample sentence.