Use mule in a sentence
- He waited till she sprang into her waggon, after the Healer had mounted his mule and ridden away with ever-quickening pace into the prairie. 
- I did not need to be instructed by a mule this time. 
- The negro was furiously urging the mule forward, but his master seemed to have remained in full possession of the calmness peculiar to him. 
- I suppose that fellow that rode by on the mule posted all the sentinels, from Athens to the Piraeus, about us. 
- Training, experience, association, can temporarily so polish him, improve him, exalt him that people will think he is a mule, but they will be mistaken. 
- I was already beginning to know more than any mule in the Expedition. 
- Artificially he IS a mule, for the time being, but at bottom he is an ass yet, and will remain one. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word mule in a sentence? How do you use mule in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word mule? It may also be related to school learn, teaching resource, esl, and scholarship.
Example sentences with the word mule, a sentence example for mule, and mule in sample sentence.