Use moose in a sentence
- But the streams were full of trout then, and the moose and the elk left their broad tracks on the sands of the river. 
- He sat in the sunlight at the door, wrapped about in moose and beaver skins. 
- The young moose now had ceased its struggles, and came forward to the dead bull with that hollow sound of mourning peculiar to its kind. 
- If the young moose was to come it must come soon. 
- Malbrouck fired and killed a heifer, and then all ran in pursuit as the moose made for the woods. 
- I suppose there is no person in America who is more desirous to kill a moose than he. 
- He had a heart harder than iron, a speech that bruised worse than the hoof of an angry moose. 
- And Gregory Thorne had his live moose. 
- In hunting bear and moose he had proved himself more daring than the oldest hunter, and proportionately successful. 
- Soon a cow and a young moose came swinging down to the embankment. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word moose in a sentence? How do you use moose in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word moose? It may also be related to coaching, worksheet, lesson, help, and highschool.
Example sentences with the word moose, a sentence example for moose, and moose in sample sentence.