Use moor in a sentence
- At first Moor watched her silently, then he invited her to work in his studio, and avail herself of his advice and assistance. 
- Sophonisba Anguisciola was the only person whom Moor never refused to see. 
- Moor went towards the door, but it was thrown wide open ere he reached it, and a bearded lansquenet crossed the threshold. 
- Moor had rarely seen her so pale. 
- Ulrich felt great reverence for Moor; the jester, on the contrary, was only a good comrade, in whom he speedily reposed entire confidence. 
- Dressed as a page he followed Moor, carrying the picture the latter intended for a gift to his royal host. 
- Hans Eitelfritz had much to tell Ulrich; he had often met Moor in Antwerp, and been kindly received in his studio. 
- Moor remained alone in the studio. 
- Moor gave the faithful fellow a friendly welcome, and expressed his pleasure at meeting him so handsomely equipped. 
- This did not escape the artist or Sophonisba, whom Moor had informed of what had occurred. 
- Philip had long been a master in the school of dissimulation, but Moor knew him thoroughly, and understood the art of reading his heart. 
- Don Fabrizio turned away, while she bade Moor farewell. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word moor in a sentence? How do you use moor in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word moor? It may also be related to private schools, curriculum scholarships, and tutoring.
Example sentences with the word moor, a sentence example for moor, and moor in sample sentence.