Use monopoly in a sentence
- Lucilla nursed him with unfailing devotion and enjoyed the longed-for monopoly of his attentions through a period of much suffering. 
- So far they were necessary to all he did; but it was his intention to shake himself free of all monopoly in good time. 
- Hardest of all to bear, the government reserved to itself a monopoly in that essential thing, dynamite, and burdened it with an extravagant price. 
- It was the tightest monopoly in the world. 
- One assayer got such rich results out of all specimens brought to him that in time he acquired almost a monopoly of the business. 
- Therein lies the promise that this monopoly is going to extend its commerce wide in the earth. 
- It is the only country that has a monopoly of grand and imposing specialties. 
- Baton Rouge has no patent on imitation castles, however, and no monopoly of them. 
- The alligator fishery is a Government monopoly. 
- Is he to have an entire monopoly on that subject? 
- They and the great bankers behind them were for monopoly; he was for organization and for economic prudence. 
- Down with the Bastille of monopoly! 
- No one with a specialty can hope to have a monopoly of it. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word monopoly in a sentence? How do you use monopoly in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word monopoly? It may also be related to classrooms example sentence, diploma, student, and elementary school.
Example sentences with the word monopoly, a sentence example for monopoly, and monopoly in sample sentence.