Use miracle in a sentence
- So this impossible thing, this miracle, was explained? 
- The miracle was the result of that vision, the man reborn. 
- A miracle had saved her from the Duke of Chartersea, but why she had refused so many great men and good was beyond my comprehension. 
- The great miracle of the wonderful heart had left but a short time for the preparations for the festival. 
- The miracle was not the vision, whatever its nature, which Saul beheld on the road to Damascus. 
- But it would never do to make her who had wrought the miracle so soon the confidante of his hatred. 
- There was no miracle in the New Testament more wonderful than this. 
- His admiration of it all, and his wonder over the mystery and miracle of it, were beyond his power to put into words. 
- The miracle wrought in his behalf forbade him to yearn for happiness and joy here below. 
- He had, as if by a miracle, escaped destruction in some insidious form. 
- Thou miracle of fidelity! 
- In this chamber, draped with sable hangings, his own heart seemed dead, like dry wood from which only a miracle could lure green leafage again. 
- Now he knew all, and therefore thought, for the first time, that a genuine miracle had been wrought in the monarch. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word miracle in a sentence? How do you use miracle in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word miracle? It may also be related to universities montessori, primary school activities, back to school, educational montessori school, class education online, and tuition.
Example sentences with the word miracle, a sentence example for miracle, and miracle in sample sentence.