Use merrily in a sentence
- During that freshman year we often encountered Hermann Krebs, whistling merrily, on the stairs. 
- She entered the room laughing merrily, but when she saw me she became graver, and looked at her mother in surprise. 
- Some rocked quietly on the gleaming waves, others boldly swung themselves on the backs of the bearded Tritons, and merrily urged them through the flood. 
- The animals passing in the street lowed, grunted, and cackled merrily in the dawn of the young day. 
- They were all, however, of unsullied reputation, and how merrily I swung them around till the music ceased! 
- And Dolly went about exclaiming, and asking an hundred questions, and merrily catechising me upon the run of the ropes. 
- Polly Ann and I went up the next day, and brought the rest of the buck merrily homeward. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word merrily in a sentence? How do you use merrily in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word merrily? It may also be related to literacy department of education, classroom school k-12, lesson plans tefl, elementary school, learning English.
Example sentences with the word merrily, a sentence example for merrily, and merrily in sample sentence.