Use meridian in a sentence
- To find the weight of the earth take the length of a degree on a meridian and multiply by 6 1/2 pounds. 
- The sun of the following day had long passed its meridian when Hermon at last woke. 
- The day, already past meridian, was delightful; at least, the blue strip of it I could see overhead. 
- The sun had passed the meridian when Melissa and Andreas left the house. 
- The sun stood in the meridian, when Bent-Anat had gone into the hovel of the paraschites. 
- The sun had already passed the meridian, when he at last reached the clearing. 
- The sun was already at the meridian, and its direct rays were fiercely reflected from the slabs of yellow sandstone that paved the forecourt. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word meridian in a sentence? How do you use meridian in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word meridian? It may also be related to school, educate school supplies, highschool, training, and special education.
Example sentences with the word meridian, a sentence example for meridian, and meridian in sample sentence.