Use mellow in a sentence
- He was looking tolerably mellow. 
- The captain went to a locker and brought forth some mellow Madeira, and after the mate had taken a glass of it standing, he withdrew. 
- But at last the lagging daylight asserts itself, the torches are extinguished, and a mellow radiance suffuses the great spaces. 
- Mr. Bixby pulled the cord, and two deep, mellow notes from the big bell floated off on the night. 
- All this day she had moved about in a mellow dream, very busy, scarcely thinking. 
- Passion, perhaps, is replaced by a great capacity for friendliness, and she was never more a real woman than in these mellow and reflective days. 
- She had none of the plump, mellow softness of the beauties he had seen in the Basque country. 
- His library was now lined with English sporting prints; but these, too, were old and mellow and rare. 
- The sun is no longer a burning enemy, but a friend, illuminating all the open space, and warming the mellow soil. 
- There was no moon, the stars were few, but a mellow warmth was in the air. 
- Your English friend has a very agreeable voice, round, mellow, cheery, and her articulation is charming. 
- His mellow voice had a way of breaking an octave. 
- From the distance came the faint, mellow booming of church-bells. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word mellow in a sentence? How do you use mellow in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word mellow? It may also be related to montessori, school districts degree, write academic, education resources, private schools, grades, school k-12, and school uniforms.
Example sentences with the word mellow, a sentence example for mellow, and mellow in sample sentence.