Use meddle in a sentence
- But every problem which has life works itself out to its appointed end, if fumbling human fingers do not meddle with it. 
- But he will only meddle. 
- Mr. Henderson had no desire to meddle in politics; his life was a happy and a full one. 
- He turned to me appealingly, his brows bent, but I had no mind to meddle. 
- He probably will make a tour down the Mississippi and home by the gulf and ocean, but he will not meddle in your affairs. 
- To do myself justice, it was no wish of mine to meddle with or pry into her affairs. 
- In fact, I hardly meddle with them at all, except a glass or two of champagne occasionally. 
- It is a fearful thing to meddle with the ark which holds the mysteries of creation. 
- They are impudent enough to meddle in everything, and think they can cheat us with their sly tricks. 
- Dress is a dangerous topic to meddle with. 
- These, of course, are supplemented by geographical, biographical, bibliographical, and other dictionaries, including of course lexicons to all the languages I ever meddle with. 
- There was not any one in the kingdom who would have considered it good judgment to meddle with my matters. 
- Murray Bradshaw was afraid to meddle directly. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word meddle in a sentence? How do you use meddle in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word meddle? It may also be related to teaching, learn English teach, learning, homework help, education, scholarships, and school part-time.
Example sentences with the word meddle, a sentence example for meddle, and meddle in sample sentence.