Use mayor in a sentence
- Grant bowed to the people two or three times, then approached my side of the platform and the mayor pulled me forward and introduced me. 
- The other was the mayor, a man with a thin sallow face and narrow beard. 
- My father once refused to be mayor of the city for this reason. 
- Put in a reform mayor. 
- The three departments of the government is the President rules the world, the governor rules the State, the mayor rules the city. 
- He did not miscalculate; the Mayor rose to his challenge. 
- And now, Mr. Mayor, renewing my thanks for this cordial reception, allow me to come to a close. 
- Of course the lord mayor called upon him for a speech, but Commander Sims insisted that a bluejacket should make the address. 
- It is no longer a village; it is a city, with a mayor, and a council, and water- works, and probably a debt. 
- It was also intimated to Mr. Greenhalge by others who accosted him that he was just the man for mayor. 
- It is true, as your worthy mayor has said, that there is great anxiety amongst the citizens of the United States at this time. 
- In making an appointment with the Mayor he reflected on the management of the city government. 
- But his eye and the eye of the Mayor met, and the look in both their faces was the same. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word mayor in a sentence? How do you use mayor in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word mayor? It may also be related to educating, example sentence, education resources coaching, schooling, become a teacher, academic course, and preschools.
Example sentences with the word mayor, a sentence example for mayor, and mayor in sample sentence.