Use mat in a sentence
- The figure on the fine bamboo mat was Li Choo, but not the Li Choo which Tralee and Askatoon had known. 
- As they left the chamber, the kinsman of Li Choo was gently laying the body down upon the bamboo mat. 
- The figure was seated on a mat of fine bamboo in the midst of this strange scheme of decoration. 
- Hosea threw himself on a mat beside him to seek strength for the hard duties of the coming day. 
- Mat and the landlord bore their losses with professional fortitude. 
- He was clothed in a rich jacket of blue, and a pair of sandal-like shoes was placed neatly in front of the bamboo mat. 
- She is pretty enough; but she is lying on a mat, run over and dying. 
- The order to cease firing and retreat sounded, and three thousand men hurried back to the cooking-pot, the sack of dourha, and the prayer mat. 
- The town was buried under a mat of foliage that looked like a cushion of moss. 
- Smith to be brought forth to a great house in the woods and there upon a mat by the fire to be left alone. 
- How he got at my birth behind my tangled mat of hair and wringing linsey-woolsey I know not to this day. 
- So Seti, with a sudden inspiration, went straight to the house of Fielding Bey and sat down before it on his mat. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word mat in a sentence? How do you use mat in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word mat? It may also be related to learn English homework, course secondary school, higher education educ, continuing education, study elementary school, words starting with, and high school education.
Example sentences with the word mat, a sentence example for mat, and mat in sample sentence.