Use marvellous in a sentence
- The latter could tell marvellous tales, and had his own peculiar opinions about everything between heaven and earth. 
- Of course many persons experienced at least temporary relief from the strong impression made upon their minds by this novel and marvellous method of treatment. 
- During the ascent our eyes were bandaged, and when the handkerchief was removed a marvellous picture appeared before our astonished gaze. 
- And Ephraim, full of his subject, began to recount from the beginning the marvellous affair, occasionally appealing to Cynthia for confirmation. 
- Her lithe figure lay passively against him, in marvellous, unbelievable surrender. 
- Endres closed the heavy door of the house behind her with a strength and celerity marvellous in a man of his years. 
- While doing so he again found that the figure which he recalled to his memory appeared before him with marvellous distinctness. 
- He would fain have flung himself at the feet of this marvellous woman and, with his services, place his life at her disposal. 
- What a marvellous fight he has made with his material. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word marvellous in a sentence? How do you use marvellous in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word marvellous? It may also be related to secondary school, help read, kindergarten, and scholarships.
Example sentences with the word marvellous, a sentence example for marvellous, and marvellous in sample sentence.