Use malignant in a sentence
- To the first of these, as to whether young Enderby had uttered malignant and seditious libels against the Protector, the old man would answer nothing. 
- It is a malignant swindle. 
- Some say it is a sort of vaccination that renders death by some malignant type of fever less probable. 
- Perrot whispered to him, and now he turned and look at Gering with a malignant steadiness. 
- The woman she hated had a right to regard her as spiteful and malignant, and for this she hated her more than ever. 
- Radisson threw up a malignant look, but said nothing; and went on caring for his wound. 
- So the malignant Bishop set himself to work to plan it. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word malignant in a sentence? How do you use malignant in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word malignant? It may also be related to high school education students, exercise, academic, secondary school teachings, schools, learn, and educ.
Example sentences with the word malignant, a sentence example for malignant, and malignant in sample sentence.