Use malicious in a sentence
- Shangois showed his teeth in a malicious smile. 
- His order was taken with a malicious sneer by the sentinel. 
- Night held him prowling in his own coverts; morning found him yellow and mottled, malicious, but now silent. 
- Then he went on reading with a malicious calmness, as though the matter were the dullest trifle: Item: one dozen pairs of gloves for mourners. 
- If Things are not actually malicious, they seem to have a power of revenging themselves. 
- There was a malicious glint in the greenish eyes of the dissolute demagogue as he saw her. 
- Now she at last felt safe from these malicious little attacks. 
- Mahommed Hassan crept in, a malicious grin on his face. 
- I looked him in the eyes steadily for a moment, into malicious, unswerving eyes, as maliciously and unswervingly myself, and then we both bowed. 
- Satan said: It grieved me, though not sharply, to see him take such a malicious satisfaction in his plans for this foreigner. 
- Elsie did not answer, but kept her eyes on him, full of malicious light. 
- Next came the Gazette, with this: Could anything be more deliberately malicious than that? 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word malicious in a sentence? How do you use malicious in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word malicious? It may also be related to tutoring primary school, private school, homeschool, and student.
Example sentences with the word malicious, a sentence example for malicious, and malicious in sample sentence.