Use majestic in a sentence
- After the poor unsatisfactory towers of Westminster Abbey, the two massive, noble, truly majestic towers of Notre Dame strike the traveller as a crushing contrast. 
- And what was the origin of this majestic city and its efflorescence of palatial town houses and country seats? 
- She was of the breakfast company yesterday, but the picture of herself which she signed and gave me does not do her majestic beauty justice. 
- Soon, in the sweet haze, they looked transfigured and enlarged, majestic figures moving through the Scarlet Hills to the quiet country. 
- There is a subtle something about the majestic pathos of the original which the copyist cannot get. 
- He confessed that she was a noble, a majestic woman, but the very memory of this grandeur now sent a chill through his veins. 
- The shuffling gait of the gigantic, unwieldy man, who had grown gray stooping over his work, had gained a certain majestic dignity. 
- It is the most majestic, the most lonesome grave on earth. 
- They felt no longing for the little village sleeping in the distance beyond the majestic waste of water. 
- Ulrich feasted his eyes on the splendid train, and the majestic, haughty, yet vivacious manner of the conqueror. 
- Majestic as all-conquering Venus she had resisted him for the second tune, and now how touching did she appear in her tears and weakness! 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word majestic in a sentence? How do you use majestic in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word majestic? It may also be related to private education training, exercise, course homeschooling, montessori school continuing education, and tutoring.
Example sentences with the word majestic, a sentence example for majestic, and majestic in sample sentence.