Use lulled in a sentence
- And presently the sound lulled, and softened and softened, until it was as the murmur of a distant swarm of bees. 
- The master, throned on high in his great splint-bottom arm-chair, was dozing, lulled by the drowsy hum of study. 
- The fear of negro insurrections at the neighboring plantations being temporarily lulled, the gentry began to pluck up courage for their usual amusements. 
- Venters heard a murmuring moan that one moment swelled to a pitch almost softly shrill and the next lulled to a low, almost inaudible sigh. 
- By degrees it lulled and died away, and then it came on to snow. 
- Presently the sound and the motion lulled his senses. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word lulled in a sentence? How do you use lulled in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word lulled? It may also be related to writing instructional, degree, department of education grade school, private school scholarship, and learn English.
Example sentences with the word lulled, a sentence example for lulled, and lulled in sample sentence.