Use loath in a sentence
- There were great trees with swings, groves, orchards where the late apples glistened between the leaves, an old-fashioned flower garden loath to relinquish its blooming. 
- He encouraged Humphrey to talk, and he was nothing loath. 
- Panting, fascinated, loath to leave yet fearful, Janet watched him, breathing now deeply this atmosphere of smoke, of strife, and turmoil. 
- She was loath to go home. 
- I am loath to close. 
- He laid the manuscript on the table, caressing the leaves still with one hand, as loath to let it go. 
- He was nothing loath to reminisce on the subject of his experiences in the wilds of the northern lakes, or even to laugh over them. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word loath in a sentence? How do you use loath in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word loath? It may also be related to school part-time education and training, learn, and teach school.
Example sentences with the word loath, a sentence example for loath, and loath in sample sentence.