Use ledge in a sentence
- The stone fell upon the ledge, and bounded off again. 
- Lawless came out upon a ledge of rock opposite the camp, a gulch lying between. 
- Suddenly it occurred to him that if he could but climb upon the ledge where the bayonet had been, there might be safety. 
- With a moan the old man ran to the ledge of rock. 
- In their scant shadow, or in the shelter of an overhanging ledge of rock, Arabs offered us draughts of cool water, and oranges. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word ledge in a sentence? How do you use ledge in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word ledge? It may also be related to school supplies teaches, course, and skool.
Example sentences with the word ledge, a sentence example for ledge, and ledge in sample sentence.