Use laudanum in a sentence
- He took the vial of laudanum from his pocket, and opened the coffee-pot. 
- The effect of the laudanum had been intensified by the thoroughly exhausted condition of the body. 
- He opened the pocket-case and took out a phial of laudanum. 
- It was poured out quickly, and then thirty drops of laudanum were carefully counted into it. 
- The little phial of laudanum was in his hand to loosen life into knowledge. 
- The reason why it took no more laudanum was because there was no more to take. 
- Then it drank about twenty drops of laudanum, and more than a dozen tablespoonfuls of strong spirits of camphor. 
- It was only a dose of laudanum; not enough to kill him. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word laudanum in a sentence? How do you use laudanum in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word laudanum? It may also be related to preschool education online, academic, private education, preschools, and classes.
Example sentences with the word laudanum, a sentence example for laudanum, and laudanum in sample sentence.