Use laboriously in a sentence
- Tipsy and perspiring, with dim eyes and wide-open mouths, they were all laboriously singing some song or other. 
- We tramped a long time on level ground, and then toiled laboriously up a mountain about a thousand miles high and looked over. 
- But you could if your memory had been patiently and laboriously trained to do that sort of thing mechanically. 
- The fool had brought a letter of inquiry and warm greeting from Angele to Buonespoir, who was laboriously inditing one in return. 
- The trap had been long and laboriously prepared; it fell, and was empty. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word laboriously in a sentence? How do you use laboriously in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word laboriously? It may also be related to private education, school charter elementary school, teaching, school district, and esl.
Example sentences with the word laboriously, a sentence example for laboriously, and laboriously in sample sentence.