Use krebs in a sentence
- During that freshman year we often encountered Hermann Krebs, whistling merrily, on the stairs. 
- The exclamation poignantly voiced the esteem in which Krebs was held. 
- Krebs was propped up with pillows. 
- No champion appeared to support Krebs, who sat pale and tense while this denunciation of him was going on. 
- I recalled vividly the man, and the face of Hermann Krebs as I drew back from the doorway.... 
- Just before it started Krebs came down the aisle of the car and took the seat in front of me. 
- Above the heads of those about me I saw Krebs being carried off the platform.... 
- Once before I had visited Krebs in that lodging-house in Cambridge long ago with something of the same feelings. 
- By the white, cruel light of the arc I saw Krebs lying motionless.... 
- I related the circumstances of my running across Krebs, speaking of having known him at Harvard. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word krebs in a sentence? How do you use krebs in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word krebs? It may also be related to learn English, classrooms lesson, and educational.
Example sentences with the word krebs, a sentence example for krebs, and krebs in sample sentence.