Use kinsman in a sentence
- A kinsman of the same name lost his life in the Louisburg fight. 
- As they left the chamber, the kinsman of Li Choo was gently laying the body down upon the bamboo mat. 
- Woe is me, that I have murdered him who, as my nearest kinsman, should have avenged on the Magi this affront to my honor. 
- Fothergill sent us some beautiful flowers a little before we left, and when I visited him he gave me a medallion of his celebrated kinsman. 
- In the course of time the twins arrived and were delivered to their great kinsman. 
- He was a lord, and had killed another lord, a sort of kinsman of the queen. 
- When his old kinsman entered, Cambyses was lying on his purple couch, pale as death. 
- Gifted to thrust in return, and with warrant to do so, he put aside the temptation, and answered his kinsman with daylight clearness. 
- So, still standing, he answered the Duke boldly, yet quietly, his new kinsman watching him with a grim curiosity. 
- The queen was bound to hang him for killing her kinsman, but I would not allow it: it was no crime to kill an assassin. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word kinsman in a sentence? How do you use kinsman in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word kinsman? It may also be related to scholarship highschool, education and training, spelling, worksheet private school, skool English help, and primary education.
Example sentences with the word kinsman, a sentence example for kinsman, and kinsman in sample sentence.