Use kicked in a sentence
- She kicked off the red slipper again. 
- Venters had to rope him, and then he kicked down a section of fence, stood on his hind legs, crashed down and fought the rope. 
- The horse dropped, kicked, struggled once or twice, and was gone. 
- A smuggler thereupon kicked him in the side. 
- Oldring kicked a chair out of his way and lunged forward with a stamp of heavy boot that jarred the floor. 
- Pierre reached over and lightly kicked a moccasined foot. 
- Comyn laughed, and I felt the blood rise to my face, and kicked John Paul viciously. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word kicked in a sentence? How do you use kicked in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word kicked? It may also be related to lesson, activities course, universities, class, and academic.
Example sentences with the word kicked, a sentence example for kicked, and kicked in sample sentence.