Use keel in a sentence
- With swelling sails, urged by the strong wind blowing from the southeast, its keel cut the rolling waves. 
- How swiftly and steadily the keel of his little boat cut through the crisply foaming waves on which it rose and fell! 
- It was at once evident that the unruffled waters had never been vexed by the keel of a boat. 
- After he had drunk and wiped his mouth on his sleeve, he went on: The keel of the boat grated on the shingle. 
- We walked ashore, Monsieur Vigo and I, and we joined a staring group of keel boatmen and river-men under the willows. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word keel in a sentence? How do you use keel in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word keel? It may also be related to degree school k-12, elementary education, and schools.
Example sentences with the word keel, a sentence example for keel, and keel in sample sentence.