Use kassandane in a sentence
- Kassandane had altered very much during the last few years. 
- At this fearful moment Kassandane was led into the hall by the old general Megabyzus. 
- Kassandane and Atossa knelt at her side, joining heartily in the very hymns which to Nitetis were an empty sound. 
- Both Croesus and Kassandane were pleased and satisfied with their new daughter and pupil, and Oropastes extolled her talents and industry daily to Cambyses. 
- Croesus, Kassandane and Atossa soon noticed that Nitetis loved the king. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word kassandane in a sentence? How do you use kassandane in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word kassandane? It may also be related to special education instructional, learn, lessons, education resources, schools, school uniforms classes, become a teacher, and
Example sentences with the word kassandane, a sentence example for kassandane, and kassandane in sample sentence.