Use kasana in a sentence
- Kasana sat opposite to him on a seat covered with a panther-skin, drawing the fine wool from the distaff. 
- And he was right; the lady in the chariot was Kasana, the daughter of Hornecht, captain of the archers, and the matron was her nurse. 
- He did not hear that Kasana made the prince swear that, if he attained the sovereign power, he would grant her first request. 
- Kasana sobbed aloud and was forced to struggle hard for composure ere she succeeded in telling her tale with some degree of calmness. 
- He hoped that Kasana might make another happy. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word kasana in a sentence? How do you use kasana in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word kasana? It may also be related to preschools, elementary school, teach school college, literacy, educational, teaching resource, and high school education.
Example sentences with the word kasana, a sentence example for kasana, and kasana in sample sentence.