Use joyful in a sentence
- In Parliament she would have sat on the right, but that her adopted country should have a Parliament filled her with joyful pride. 
- Llyn, who had read the letter from her brother, made a joyful exclamation. 
- Then they hurried off home in a state of great and joyful excitement. 
- It was a joyful meeting and a cheery bombardment of questions and answers concerning family matters ensued. 
- She listened with joyful astonishment, and praised several passages which she thought beautiful. 
- In his joyful high spirits, he did the exaggerating himself, if any has been done. 
- With a joyful heart she now believed the promise which at first had staggered her, that the Kingdom of Heaven was at hand. 
- This joyful greeting from Dido was not to be returned from the door only. 
- Then in the dark I heard a joyful cry: With the last word he vanished, to our sorrow and disappointment. 
- Suddenly the dog caught its head away from his hand, gave a short joyful bark, and ran slowly up the hillock. 
- What he saw and heard was nothing joyful, for from each group surrounding a scribe arose a cry of woe. 
- It was not a joyful day for Farette when he married Julie. 
- She sat in a blissful dream, gazing into her lap, while tears of joyful reaction rolled down her cheeks. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word joyful in a sentence? How do you use joyful in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word joyful? It may also be related to homework private school, kindergarten, school k-12, coaching, education online, and school districts.
Example sentences with the word joyful, a sentence example for joyful, and joyful in sample sentence.