Use jocund in a sentence
- I started up the valley, and presently all the earth grew blithe, and the birds filled the woods and valleys with jocund noise. 
- The absence of the pervading and jocund steamboatman from the billiard- saloon was explained. 
- The sound of the iron hammer on the malleable metal was like muffled silver, and the sparks flew out like jocund fireflies. 
- It was a joyous tumult in jocund spring! 
- I was feeling blithe, almost jocund. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word jocund in a sentence? How do you use jocund in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word jocund? It may also be related to course, curriculum study, learning English, homeschool, become a teacher, homework help read, and classes.
Example sentences with the word jocund, a sentence example for jocund, and jocund in sample sentence.