Use jest in a sentence
- I believe I was the butt of more than one jest for my aloofness, though I could not hear distinctly for the noise they made. 
- What you have said to me may have been in the way of jest, or I may have misunderstood you. 
- I have never known how to take a jest from a woman. 
- I think it is not right to jest about such things. 
- It was there his voice belied the jest in his words, and he left us with precipitation. 
- Amasis, whom we have just heard in such grave discourse with Croesus, now indulged in jest and satire. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word jest in a sentence? How do you use jest in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word jest? It may also be related to esl, preschools learn English, educ, schools school k-12, literacy, teach, exam, preschool, and reading.
Example sentences with the word jest, a sentence example for jest, and jest in sample sentence.